Question:
do you think golf is boring or fun?do you think it isa lame game?
¤ Aya ¤
2006-03-16 20:21:32 UTC
do you think golf is boring or fun?do you think it isa lame game?
Seven answers:
puppy
2006-03-16 21:05:49 UTC
Golf is boring AND fun. Watching is BORING. Playing is FUN. That is the clear difference. The game looks lame, but when you play its a totally exciting experience. Just start on the driving range and you'll know what i'm taking about. Just give golf a try, dont watch it!
txconnect
2006-03-17 17:11:44 UTC
I used to think golf was the most boring game known to man. If I had my choice I would have rather watched curling. One day my father-in-law took me golfing and I fell in love with the game. Plus it's the only sport that lets you play and drink beer at the same time!
2006-03-17 06:33:48 UTC
I think golf is okay. Its not too bad. I used to hate it and not know much about it but my boyfriend plays golf and now i actually like it and find the point to it. If you think its dumb or boring, you should try play it or support somebody in golf. It turns out to be quite fun!
lifetimefamily
2006-03-17 04:25:16 UTC
well i used to think how can anyone have fun chasing a ball all over a field... then i tried it! it is actually fun because of the challenge. but it isnt for everyone so i could see how some people will think its lame.
bill2x2001
2006-03-17 05:38:11 UTC
Who could possibly find any fasination with a sport that requires you hit some white ball onto a narrow fairway and then chase after that ball.

Try something that is productive!!
lilpsychomama
2006-03-20 05:04:29 UTC
it's fun and good excersice too. i used to think god not golf but now my fiancee and i go every chance we can to play.
snooppybuddybeav
2006-03-17 20:39:21 UTC
It is sooooooooooo fun.