Question:
Good Morning,Am I the only one up watching the Masters this morning?
asmikeocsit
2006-04-09 06:06:08 UTC
and do you think Mickelson can get it done?If not,who?
Five answers:
Ginobli14
2006-04-09 06:06:51 UTC
No, im definatly watching, Vijay is whooping! I think this is Phil's year though, its gonna be great.
2006-04-09 09:03:38 UTC
I was watching the Masters this morning too. Can you believe Rocco double-bogeyed the last hole. I hope Fred Couples wins the tournament but I like Tiger's chances.
Ohio_Golfer34
2006-04-09 08:18:38 UTC
Nope, I am....had to make a detour for church, but I'm back watching now!
nolyad69
2006-04-09 06:07:59 UTC
Yep.

I'm up reading about this huge rabbit.

http://www.daylon.com/bigrabbit
PRETTY_ME
2006-04-09 18:10:17 UTC
ok i don't know..but boycoot may 1st. no buying stuff, no shoping, no school, no work. staying home all day