Question:
GOLF: Where can I find a 6 iron for a WILSON STAFF "Fluid feel" irons? FREE!?
microdac
2006-03-30 05:04:28 UTC
I have a set that I dearly love, but the set is missing a six (6) and a one (1) iron. Even though they are ancient technology, I love to play with them. On average they are about a half a club less than my MIZUNO (and less forgiving).
Four answers:
Jake Fratelli
2006-03-30 18:35:36 UTC
http://www.ironfinder.com/

http://www.golfclubfinder.com/

not free tho, good luck.
2016-05-20 12:57:43 UTC
1 Hallowed Be Thy Name - The best ever song in the history of Metal.... 2 Wasted Years 3 The Trooper 4 Run To The Hills 5 Rime of the Ancient Mariner 6 Blood Brothers 7 Fear of the Dark 8 Aces High 9 The Number of the Beast 10 Stranger In The Strange Land 11The Evil That Men Do 12 Two Minutes to Midnight 13 The Wicker Man 14 Flight of Icarus 15 Different World 16 Wrathchild 17 Man On The Edge , Alexander The Great 18 Wasting Love 19 Murders In The Rue Morgue 20 Genghis Khan
jerry
2006-03-30 05:17:16 UTC
Nowhere are you going to be able to get it for free, unless you find it in a garbage or something.

You may be able to find a cheap one on ebay or at golfsmith, which sells used clubs, or try craigslist.
New World Order
2006-03-30 05:11:26 UTC
ebay

edwinggolf.com