Question:
Where is the most beautiful golf course in the USA?
ladybrightsmile
2006-04-09 15:51:49 UTC
Where is the most beautiful golf course in the USA?
Five answers:
Caleb_liu
2006-04-09 16:48:56 UTC
I think the most beautiful golf course in the USA must be Pebble Beach course set on the Monterey Penninsula in California. There is nothing quite as magnificent seeing the waves pound the cliffs as you aim your shots into the sea breeze. It is probably the most majestic of golf courses ever built.
Spyderman
2006-04-10 15:01:30 UTC
Augusta National Golf Club
plus123
2006-04-15 20:08:32 UTC
Augusta National
2006-04-16 19:51:34 UTC
This is cheating but the most beautiful coarse in NORTH America is in Ingonish, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada and it is called Highland Links. Rats! I have given away a national secret!
tvlscat@flash.net
2006-04-10 01:15:44 UTC
I agree. Pebble Beach.