Question:
I have 3 golf clubs that I bought in 1982 by the PGA Golf Co. Any ideas as to how I find out their value?
golfnut1414
2006-01-19 09:15:35 UTC
Club #1 Silver Scot Collector Driver by PGA. Black finish, Tan Ultra Tac leather grip by lamkin ( original) steel shaft by True Temper ( Dynamic S ) also original. On sole of club it says Oil Hardened 709. This club has never been hit.

Club #2 PGA 11 iron,Tommy Armour Silver Scot Collector Rec No 3511. The grip on this iron is also a Ultra Tac (tan) and the shaft is also a True Temper Dynamic S. Both the grip and the shaft are the original items. This club has never been hit.

Club #3 PGA Golf Tommy Armour Silver Scott Collector Custom Made Putter. Rec No 3450. This club has a black genuine leather grip on it, I dont know the grip manufacturer. This club has a pea green graphite shaft. This club has never been hit and in fact is still inside the plastic wrap that it came in when I bought it. I have owned these 3 clubs since 1982 when I bought them and they have been kept inside a gun cabinet that I store collectible golf clubs in.
Two answers:
azguy6341
2006-01-19 09:22:20 UTC
check ebay
webcon65
2006-01-31 17:21:46 UTC
Search eBay or go to "Advance Search" and search the clubs one by one on "Completed Items". Here is a lead for Tommy Armour :

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&fstype=1&flt=9&catref=C6&from=R10&satitle=Tommy+Armour+&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&floc=1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=Postcode&ga10244=10425&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1&fsoo=1