Question:
what is the best golf shoe?
mboyleiii
2006-02-09 10:53:47 UTC
what is the best golf shoe?
Seven answers:
Flash
2006-02-09 11:32:24 UTC
It depends on what type of foot you have. If you have a wide foot, Footjoys. If you have a narrow foot, Nike. Never buy a golf sandal because they have no support.
jerry
2006-02-10 04:03:59 UTC
The best golf shoe is the one that doesn't fall apart walking towards the 13th hole.

(I use Footjoy and am quite happy).
rbarcus1976
2006-02-09 19:22:34 UTC
i have a big foot size 14 nike is good but ive had the best luck with footjoy.
canukinsocal
2006-02-09 18:55:01 UTC
I have owned every shoe on the market and the one's own now, from Nike, are the best I ever owned.
Ohio_Golfer34
2006-02-09 20:38:45 UTC
FootJoy Classics.....made with the best materials and GUARANTEED waterproof for life!
Wittyone15
2006-02-09 18:55:07 UTC
Nike. That's what Tiger Woods wears.
76ers
2006-02-09 19:29:34 UTC
personally i like footjoy or the new adidas